US Certified Dentist

3F, Coco Plaza Bld, Seohyeon-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si , Gyeonggi-do, Korea

English speaking dental coordinator will help you with your dental appointment when you call us at 031-701-9944



Beautiful teeth, Attractive smile and confident life !

2011년 6월 12일 일요일

Hus'hu NEWYORK Dental Clinic - Patient Testmonial


After I finished treatment, I feel very relieved just becuase my teeth are so sensitive. But the staff makes me feel very comfortable. That's why I come. The way  I pick a dentists is how sensitive they are with my mouth. This office is the best I've seen in yeays. Thanks !!


By Willam Martin


English Speaking Dentist in Bundang Seohyeon General Dental Care  Dental Implant Root Special Newyork University College of Dentistry  Dentist work in vBundang US Board Certified Dentist US Licensed Dentist. US Dentist in Seoul. Practied currently licensed  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기